Tuesday, April 28, 2009

thank you

i'll be sitting for my final two papers in my uni life tmr......
HXE309 and HET324...
both are killing subjects.... yet i'm not studying but am online.... gosh....
should i be thankful for the peace i had or should i be afraid that i'm actually not stress????
i guess i should be thankful for the peace i'm having....

although i really do not know what to expect from these papers yet i put my trust in you...
i've seen you guiding me faithfully throughout this 23 years
and i know you'll lead me through this.

i really want to thank you for being so faithful to me
and always be there for me in times of need.
i know for sure that in such a time like this,
when i have to decide on my future,
you have your plans prepared and installed for me.

i'm sorry for there are times that i did not put you first in my life.
but all i know is that i still love you as i always will.
never allow me to part with you...
again i submit my exams and my future in your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home