Monday, November 17, 2008

one more to go...

Finished my second last paper (HET321) this morning...
Phew~~~
It was truly by the grace of God that at least out of 3 ques,
i can answer 2...
the other wan not quite sure....
but it's okie....
not that bad as i thought it would be...
Now i got to start packing my stuffs since i'm going back home this sat...
really got to crack my head thinking how to get my things packed....
hmmm.... too many things to pack....
probably i just need to learn to throw things.... dont keep.....
this sem i'm flying back alone,
he left earlier because he finished his exams on the 12th...
though i may sound stupid....
but i really miss his presence...
nvm, i'm seeing him in a week time....
miss you baby....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you Honey~~~ Muacks...

November 18, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home